About Poster Contest
This is a virtual poster contest where industry experts and students can come and present their scientific knowledge through the medium of a poster. This is similar to the poster presentation at ConSPIC, however this will be conducted online.
- Participants have to register themselves for the event on the IASCT website and upload their posters within the due date 30-Nov-2020.
- The IASCT Program committee will then review the posters and notify the authors of the top 10 posters under each of the sub-categories by 07-Jan-2021.
- The live event will happen on 21-Jan-2021.
- Each participant will be allotted 5 minutes to present their poster during the live event.
- The program committee will select the top 3 winners under each of the sub-categories (3 for Students, 3 for Biostatistics/Analytics and 3 for Programming).
- Industry (Colleagues from the clinical research industry/Pharma/CROs.)
There are overall 3 categories as below. The topics can be chosen by the participants while keeping in mind the broad categorization as mentioned below :
- Programming in clinical research.
- Student posters
- Anything related to statistics.
- Go to the IASCT registration page and register for this event. Ensure to fill in all the details that are requested.
- Prepare your poster based on the topic of your choice while adhering to the broad categorization.
- Upload the final poster as per specifications on the IASCT registration on/before the due date of 30-Nov-2020.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail. Hence, please provide an e-mail id that you check frequently.
- Information regarding which platform eg: Zoom, MS Teams etc will be used for the meeting, will be communicated well before the actual event.
- Registration will open from 01-Nov-2020
- Last date to register/upload your poster 30-Nov-2020.
- Authors of top 10 selected posters (For individual categories) will be notified 07-Jan-2021.
- Final presentation/online presentation 21-Jan-2021.
- Winners will be announced by 21-Jan-2021 AGM (Annual General Body meeting) will also be held on the same day.
Dates and Venue
Venue: Virtual Event (Details of the platform to be used will be communicated in the next few days and before the event).
Registration begins shortly.
Speakers will be participants from the industry and academia. More details will be provided after the poster selection process is completed.
Agenda will be announced shortly