The selection of abstracts will be communicated by 25th October 2018.
This page will be available soon
Selected presenters will be informed by 25 August 2018."
The last date for submission is 4th October, 2018.
- The abstract submission process begins on 27th August, 2018.
- The last date for submission of abstracts is 4th October, 2018.
- You can submit your abstracts under the 4 possible categories: Statistics, Statistical Programming, Analytics and Management & Soft skills.
- While submitting your abstracts you can choose if you would like to present it as a poster or as a presentation, and the Scientific Committee will consider this when evaluating your abstract. The final format, however, will be decided by the Scientific Committee and we shall communicate the final decision to you.
- If you are a fulltime student, do remember to select the appropriate options while submitting your abstract.
- Contributors submitting abstracts on similar topics may be requested by the Scientific Committee to combine their abstracts into a single poster or presentation. We would get in touch with you in case such scenarios arise during the selection process.
- To enhance novelty and quality of talks and poster presentations, IASCT recommends following broader topics for ConSPIC 2018. But abstracts on any other relevant topics not in the suggested list are highly welcomed.
Recommended topics Click here
The abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and the final adjudication of whether an abstract has been selected for a poster or a presentation will be informed
Note: Please do not send any abstracts via email.