Surendra Yajamanam, GSK Pharmaceuticals
The organizers have arranged for a short sightseeing trip on the 19th hitting some of the most popular visitor places. Please see details below:
|Date:||19th September 2014|
|Trip Start Time:||2:00 PM|
|Trip End Time:||10:00 PM|
|Let us start from :||Crown Plaza, Delhi|
Potential places to visit:
- Lotus Temple
- Qutub Minar
- Red Fort
- India Gate
- Chandni Chowk
- The price of this trip is 400 INR per person (over 2 years of age. Infants below 2 years can travel free).
- Entry fees and Dinner expenses will not be covered in the trip cost. Participants will be free to have their own dinner at Chandni Chowk.
- Families can also be part of this trip. Registrations are on first-come, first-served basis.
- Please note, all registrations are final, and no refunds for cancellations are possible. Substitutions are allowed.
- This trip will take place only if a minimum of 30 people sign up for the trip. If the registrations are less than 30, the trip will be canceled.
For any questions, please contact the sightseeing trip organizer Priya Iyer at email@example.com.